Friday, March 19, 2021

Mind Works

This is one of those morning when I have
something on the mind to say then forgot
what it is. I hope to recall here right now.

Being a Friday were you able to accomplish
what you wanted to do this week or you have
today to finish it. 

Oh boy my mind is not in good order this 
morning. I guess that is how it goes sometimes.

It is always good to have a mind that is working
all the time. Oh well!

I am trying to catch up on rest since spending
a few hours in the ER on Tuesday. It was a 
good time though being in the ER isn't something
don't want to do a lot of. I was able to be there
waiting for the doctor which always takes time. 

Maybe I need more sleep since the mind is not
working so good this morning. I hope you are
getting some encouragement out of this anyway.
Encouragement is the most important thing I 
believe.

A good idea today like everyday find some one
to encourage. So though my mind is not working
one hundred percent take that all right. If I get
what I wanted to say today I will pass it on next
time. God bless and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment