Sunday, March 21, 2021

Remembering A Dream

I don't remember dreams to often. This
morning I woke up with a dream in my
mind. It was unusual dream because going
through my mind was a basketball player
being in a car accident. He fortunately
was ok though injured where he miss
time playing ball. He had gone to get
his haircut. That's it for the dream.

They say dreams have meaning to it 
so in a few days I will know what it
means. I figure to share it here just
in case it is for someone who reads
this.

I have friends who have more dreams
than I do. This could be the beginning
of dreams for me where I have insight
into other people's lives. I really do 
hope this is the case. If so I will pass
future ones on here. God bless you and
may your life be shining for others. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment