Sunday, March 7, 2021

Setting the plan in motion

I decided it was time to set a date
for my first trip. Yes my plan for
travel will begin in May.

Since my plan is to travel all around
the USA and Canada over the next
five years and more it is time to get
started. Long over due with Covid
putting a damper on it.  Right now
can't go into Canada but USA here
I come.

My plan right now will be to go
to Idaho, Colorado and Utah. I 
have to check a map to be sure
if there is another state within
those three states. Of course I 
have to include my home state
of Washington as I will travel
in my car. 

The great part of the travel is
you be able along with me. I
will have to see where internet
spots will be to hook up so 
might not have me for a day
here or there. I really don't know
at this point. 

Isn't this good news. I have my
web site herbnightingale.com
where I be showing picture on.
Other social media sites to show
as well. 

I will update you all on how things
go in the planning stages. I find
it to be exciting to get on my first
voyage.  Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment