Saturday, April 24, 2021

Fun While It Lasted

We had at least ten days of sunshine
and temperatures in the seventies.
Beginning Saturday we will have
rain here in Western Washington for
the same period of time.

I can it was fun while it lasted. We
will have sun again sometime in May
along with June then July we will see
it on a regular basis for two and half
months.

We say here summer begins on July
5 since it rains on July 4 most years
as we celebrate national independence
day. 

What I hope during these next ten days
the sun will show up at least for a few
minutes each day. We can't count on it
but the wish is still there.

Since I have lived here all my life I
am used to this weather. I know not
everyone is. For me it is still to life
out my life purpose the best way I
can.

Since I am a people person I will 
see people indoors at the coffee shop
and the grocery store. I will have to
take my daily walks when it isn't 
raining or the rain is light.  

If there is a day that the rain doesn't 
light up I will go to the grocery store
or somewhere else where I can walk
for several minutes. The importance
is to walk on a daily basis and a long
the way see people as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment