Friday, April 16, 2021

Lost Phone

On Thursday I lost my phone so I
had to get a new replacement.

The new phone is better than the
old phone and it isn't really costing
me anymore on how I updated my
account.

What I don't like is wasting time
especially it is my own fault. I was
talking to a gal with two small
children then I showed her picture
of my grandniece Ellie on the
phone screen. That was the last
I know about having the phone.

When I got home I realized the
phone wasn't in my coat pocket
and not in the car. I borrowed my
roommate's phone to call to see
if I could hear it and no success.

I went back to the store first seeing
if it is in the parking lot where I
had parked. Not there so went into
the store to lost and phone. There
was a similar phone but not mine.

I went and got another phone as
a replacement. I don't have insurance
however it was OK. They ask if I
wanted to add insurance on the account.
I said no. I just have to be sure that
I don't lose this one in the next year
or at least six months.

Make me wonder about hearing from
God. Not a big wonder but I can hear
about what is happening in others live
and give them their original design or
what is called here their life purpose.

There might be a time I will find out
about the lost phone or God wanted 
to bless me with a new phone and how
to deal with frustration along with 
wasting time. 

I am sure I am not the only one in
this whole world who deals with
frustration in this way. So how do
you deal with frustration. I hope 
better than I do. I hope you are
encouraged today. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment