Friday, May 7, 2021

For the Long Term

Thursday was a pretty good day for the
stock market. A couple of my stocks had
been in the red since I bought them five
months ago and for the first time in the
black. Also, I have mutual funds now
as well.

For many using the stock market like
myself it is for the long term while for
others there is daily trading. Makes me
think about our lives. 

There are people we invest our lives 
into for the long term, however, it is
important to see how they are doing 
on a daily basis. It is important though
not to trade them in even when might
be a bad day once in a while.

We have investment in our own life
well as for others. A good reason we
are here for a life of purpose.

Have a great weekend and may your
blessings continue. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment