Sunday, May 16, 2021

Happiness is

Over the last couple years about life purpose
I realized this morning though I know I have
mentioned it on a number of occasions.

What makes you happy. Make a list and put it
on your refrigerator. What it comes down to
it what makes you happy is your life purpose.

I am sure there is more to the story, however,
you work with what makes you happy than
you got it for the most part. 

I will try to remind you on occasion. My pastor
said that he has to preach the same sermon or
something that is like the same sermon at least
seven times for it too sink in. 

I am not sure I have written this seven times or
seventy times seven or not. This is also what
Jesus Christ said when he was asked how many
times we should forgive someone the same day.

So your life purpose is what makes you happy.
Go out and enjoy being happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment