Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Thoughts In The Morning

I am sure my thoughts in the morning
when I wake up are like most everyone
else.

First of all I try to be positive and thankful
I am still here. Sometimes negative thoughts
do continue from the night before. I try not
to happen though.

On occasion I think of a dream I had though
I don't remember many of them.

I check my email and then start writing here.
Text message I received this morning from
a classmate who is retiring and moving to
Arizona. I told him I will look him up the
next time in Arizona which might be next
February. 

Monday was a beautiful day here with only
a few clouds and the temperature was perfect
when I went out for a walk. Today is expected
to have more clouds but we will see. We 
haven't had a lot of rain this month. In fact
none since the beginning of May. 

Anyway many blessings to you all and let
your friends check this out. I want to encourage
you and remember your life purpose too.  😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment