Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Cooling Down

The last four days has certainly been a
heat wave. Nothing like it in my life
time.

The previous high was 93 degrees 
however it was shattered all four days
beginning on Friday about 103 then
going up to 113 on Monday. Now 
expected to be just under 93 Tuesday
then go down to more normal in the
80s.

I had never been in temperatures in
three digits before, however, it is 
nice to know I can survive though
I wouldn't want to stay there long.
I spent most of my time indoors.

Monday evening talking to someone
I could really feel the heat looking into
the sun then turned away could see
a difference of a few degrees.

It was quite interesting to find out on 
Monday morning on local television
a heat wave like this happens every
thousand years.  I hope they are right.
If not, do we blame it on global warming?

I will let others debate on global warming.
I would say it is not part of my life purpose.
We all have a purpose which is unique to
us. So what one person finds important may
not be the same for another. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment