Saturday, June 19, 2021

It Does Take Determination

I am looking to change my diet and
lose some weight. I know it will take
some time, however, it will work in
the long run.

I took salt out of my diet for the most
part several years ago so I know this
is possible as well as long as I have
determination and have sense at the
same time.

Friday we had our family zoom meeting
and we could see my sister lost a lot of
weight from getting sick along with
having to go through surgery.  She is
determined to keep the weight off. Of
course, to do so she has to change her
diet as well. 

I am sure we can all do things we do
not realize we can as long as we have
determination and the will to do it.

Whatever you want to change in your
life I wish the best for you. I will pray
for you and ask you to do the same
for me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment