Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Lifestyle Changes

On Tuesday I had a in home visit nurse
from my health insurance company. I
had a physical and mental examination.
It went well though like many I will
have to take make lifestyle changes.

Making lifestyle changes will not be
easy task as those who have gone 
through it know. One thing for sure
God wants us to be in good health
physically and mentally to help his
kingdom come and live our life of
purpose.

As far as physical I will have to 
change my eating habits to go along
with exercise. My eating habits will
come down to not eating as often
well as the right foods. 

Mentally I feel in good shape however
important to continue that way by 
fighting the good fight. I will spend 
more time meditating and in prayer.
Reading scriptures to lift me up.
To know who I am in Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment