Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Overcoming Odds

These days living a life of purpose is overcoming
odds. It is easy to be distracted by outside forces.

We are living in a world where life is so busy that
we can be distracted by other things that do not
apply to our life purpose. It isn't as those things
can be important or fun or exciting but they are
not what we were created for.

It is okay to spend time in other things outside
your life purpose but don't let them become
a major force instead. These days the media
has become a major area in which people spend
a lot of time and energy in. Personally I stay 
away from television media as much as I can.

In recent times I don't spend as much time in
social media either.  I primarily look at social
media I feel is part of my life purpose. Most
is in the area of travel. This gives me ideas 
where to go in the future and to know those
who are traveling at this time as well.

I am not saying to stay away from any form
of media because it is important to be informed
but not let it consume you. The media these
days can make it easy to do so. Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment