Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Continuing Encouraging Words

I am wondering if I should cut back on my
posts here. Should I go every other day or
go once in a while when I don't have an
encouraging word or something else.

I know I certainly enjoy posting here 
everyday. I wonder how the word of
this blog can get out there more. Could
you get the word out and tell your 
friends about this site. 

I know there are those who are being
helped here and that is what I want to
for you.

I have a group on Facebook where I
put a scripture on everyday. It is called
Edify. I could do that here sometimes
to if you like. If there is something more
you like me to share about (subject) let
me know.

The main thing is life purpose here 
however I like to share more other
things as well. In fact other things
have to do with life purpose right!

Until next time may you be blessed.
May God grant your prayers and 
requests. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment