Saturday, July 31, 2021

Think About the Positive

I know there are those who think negative
about technology well as social media.

There are reasons for us not to let things
get out of wake when it comes to both
technology and social media. I don't
spend as much on social media as I 
used to because of negative remarks
people often say. 

Just because there is negative things
people say doesn't mean it is all bad.
I get some good things I hear to though
not spending as much time.

We all have to remember every thing
in the world has both good or bad or
another way good and the ugly. The
important thing is to keep it in perspective
A major problem is believing the negative
or maybe a better term evil.

The important thing is to filter out the
negative. Use the positive to help out
social media to become even better.
At the same time limit your time 
because we do have other things to
do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment