Sunday, September 26, 2021

Before the rains

Sunday afternoon I went out for a 
walk on the Gig Harbor  waterfront. 
This happened before the rain. At
least the first half of the walk.

Downtown there is a nice Pizza 
place next to a deli. I was told
the pizza is a bit expensive however 
looks good as I saw a woman devour
the pizza. I figure as we are all unique
in our ways how we eat can be to.

I went further going out on a dock. I
went out to the end of dock to see
a better view of the house I grew up in.

This was a look toward the dock from 
Skansie Park. Often go by the park when
walking.

At my walk continuing I saw a couple
coming to the end of their walk. We
had seen each other before. During 
our conversation found out he had
my mother for German. He told me 
she was a really good teacher.  We
said our good byes and see next time.

On my return to my car I decided  to stop
at the deli next to Pizza place I had told
you about. The cashier asked if I want to 
eat it there or take with me. I told her I 
better take it before it rains. It didn't work
out that because it rained when I left. I
was glad I had my best raincoat since I
got wet anyway. 

A good time walking on the waterfront as 
usual. Look forward to my next time and
see who I meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment