Thursday, September 23, 2021

Forgiveness Not Always Easy

I am sure you are like most everyone
else forgiving someone is not easy to
do. I would say a lot of the time. The
reason Jesus Christ ask us to forgive
our neighbors and enemies too.

Someone last evening got on my 
case  because I didn't take anything
to our home group meeting as far
as food goes. For one thing there
is always enough food and I had 
planned to but  I forgot to get
something to pickup though it
was not my intention and I wasn't
going to go back to the store or
stop on the way to the group.
It isn't like I don't take something
very often and she even pointed
out it was the second time I didn't
bring something. 

I told her I had intended to bring
something but forgot when I was
at the store. She said that was in
excuse and never to do it again.
I told her often other people bring
the same thing as I do and I am 
tired of it as well. She says there
is a list which people put what 
they are bringing in an email.
I told her I look at that list and
I put what I am bringing but
someone always finds a way
to bring the same thing as I do.
Fortunately this time I would 
have been ok if I had gotten
at the store what I wanted to 
do.

Yes I have forgiven her, but
she needs to know my story.
Anyway, I won't go any further
except please forgive others
even when they don't know
your story or think it is an 
excuse. OK!


No comments:

Post a Comment