Monday, September 20, 2021

Has Fall Arrived

I wondered since we had such a hot summer
whether fall would arrive on time or later. I
have to say about right on time.

Saturday and Sunday here in Gig Harbor,
Washington we had a good amount of rain.
Almost two inches. Saturday's rain happened
in the morning. On Sunday had rain in the
morning to, however, got a good down pour
in early afternoon. I probably should have
stayed in the coffee shop for a few extra
minutes, however, walking to my car which
didn't take long I got soaken wet. I took off
my clothes when I got home. 

I put on the television to watch the Seahawks
play football. It wasn't raining there at the
time. In fact, the sun was out a little bit.
We often have different weather patterns
than Seattle. It may have helped the Seahawks
if they had rain at the same time as we did
as they lost in overtime.

I have to admit though I did fall asleep at 
the beginning of the game. So maybe I 
was the one who kept them from winning.
lol.  They scored most of their points while
I was asleep. Wouldn't you know it.

Looking at my weather app this week though
looks more toward summer than fall as the
temperatures are to be in the 70s. Have to 
see when the rain returns. Not expected 
this week.

Wherever you are at I hope the weather is
nice for you. Also, your health. God bless
you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment