Tuesday, October 19, 2021

9 to 5

It is interesting how the days go
together when you don't work a
9 to 5 job any longer. I had to
think about today being Tuesday.

I usually do my writing first thing
in the morning when I get up and
have fresh ideas. I wonder those
who are working remotely now
have trouble keeping track of the
days.

My nephew Ian his wife Helen
just went back to work after doing
remotely for 18 months. I am sure
it is an adjustment going the other
way. She actually has a new job
so not working for the same company
she had when going remotely.

Actually they had been in New York
but went back to St. Louis where 
they both grew up and met. They
had gone back to St. Louis because
her parents who had been in New
York went back to St. Louis. I 
believe before the pandemic.

It is interesting how life gives us
curves and all. We don't know where
changes may happen. Now with my
heart I have to stick around here for
a few months before doing some 
traveling. I am going to call today
about starting a cardiac rehab class.
Since I have been walking that part
of rehab will be fine. Also, go over
my diet as well. So changes for me
that is for sure. Thanks again for
your prayers. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment