Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Life Purpose A Buzz Word

It seems to me this year life purpose
has come out more. Is it because
people are discovering their purpose
or it is a buzz word.

I do hope the primary reason people
are discovering their purpose and not
just a buzz word. Actually a buzz
word is ok because it means it is
being mentioned and it out there
which is a good thing.

Once in a while I will do a search
on life purpose. This morning I
found the first thing it is a reason
to get up in the morning. I would
say that is right in a way but much
more than that. Our life purpose
should be something we do all
the time not something we look
forward to though it is a good
thing to.

A lot of people have options what
life purpose means or what it is
all about. People will see it from
different angles for sure. I see
life purpose as a gift from God
and to worship him in the midst
of it as well. I hope you feel
the same way. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment