Saturday, October 16, 2021

We Should Look Ahead

Whatever is happening in our lives
it is good to look ahead. Not to far
as Jesus Christ said "don't worry
about tomorrow today has enough
problems". Not a better statement
to read.

Looking ahead is to make plans.
Since we should live one day at
a time plans can be set up for 
short term as well as long term.

On Friday I went to my cardiologist
she basically said what I pretty much
knew already and made plans for 
what comes up next.

I have an appointment with the top
cardiologist in the county. Since I
have PVC's causing my heart to
skip a lot I have an appointment
in late November to see him and
what comes up next. He may go
in and see about putting in a
fibulator like him tried seven 
years ago or do nothing.

My cardiologist suggested that
I get into a cardiac rehab class
to exercise which would help
me to be more healthy and to
go over my diet for changes.
This will depend whether my
insurance will cover it or not.
I am sure it will so should know
in a few days.

This is where I am at now in 
the plans for my heart. I am
sure you all have plans set up
for the rest of this year. God
bless and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment