Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Always Good To Hear Good News

I am sure we all enjoy hearing good news.
On Tuesday at my doctor's appointment
about my heart I found out I won't have a
fibulator installed. Instead I will go through
a procedure called "Catheter Ablation".

Most likely this procedure will take place
in a couple months. I see the doctor who
will do the procedure on December 15. 
He will go through with me what the
procedure does and what I should expect.

What I do know is they will go in on one
end of my heart with a catheter that includes
wires. The purpose is to destroy bad cells
causing my heart to beat more often than
it should or what is also known my heart
skipping a lot. This procedure will stop
my heart from skipping. If needed I
could have a pacemaker installed. They
won't know until the catheter is in my
heart.

We always like to hear good news right.
I was hoping for the best and this sounds
like the best. It is important to trust the
doctors in what they are doing and have
the faith God will guide you through.

It will look like I will have to put my
travel plans on hold until February or
later. In the meantime I do my life
purpose right here. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment