Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Always Interesting See Happens

On Monday we had a sunny day here
in Western Washington after having a
lot of rain over the weekend. This time
of the year always thankful when sun
comes out.

It is so weird or creepy with darkness
at 5 pm. I am not sure why they call
it daylight savings time. I now want
to go out for a walk in the afternoon
I will have to around 3 pm.

Monday morning at the coffee shop
a little girl 2 and 1/2 I said hello too.
She hid behind her mother. I said you
don't have to be shy around me. Her
mother said "I think she thinks you
will take her banana bread". I 
responded "I am not going to take
your banana bread it is all yours."
She was so cute though.

Tuesday I will be back at cardiac
rehab feeling better. I appreciate
any prayers as I am sure you do
to. Many blessings throughout 
your day. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment