Monday, November 15, 2021

Exciting About People

I get excited to meet new people and
minister to them when possible. Those
who are not aware of God's purpose in
their lives when sharing with them what
I feel I know about them is exciting too.

On Sunday morning at church I met a
couple Rob and Barb. He asked me 
where I hang out. I told him about my
favorite coffee shop. He said that where
we are familiar with each other. I found
to he graduated from the high school
my mother taught at. 

This is like the third person I met in 
the last month or so who knew who
my mother. Also, he knows a classmate
 I went to school with and his mother
taught with mine. Also, my classmate 
taught with his wife as well.

Rob went off and talked with someone
else he knew at church. So I asked his
wife Barb if  she graduated from the same
school as Rob. She said no she graduated
from Lynden. She asked if I was familiar
with Lynden up at the Canadian border.
I said I was. My mother was from Canada
and we often when up to British Columbia
as kids to visit cousins in Vancouver 
although we went the Blaine border most
of the time. Lynden I remember mostly
because of the cemetery on the road to
Canada.

It certainly shows sometimes a small
world we live and we meet people who
know other people we know. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment