Sunday, November 21, 2021

Thursday is coming

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. I know
there will be many traveling this week to
celebrate on Thursday. It is important to
stay safe as well. I am not sure what the
airlines rules are but a mask to wear
is in the cards probably.

I am not a big fan of masks but if that
are the rules follow without much fanfare.
I can only wear a mask for a short period
of time. It doesn't feel right for me. For a
while I felt like I could catch covid with 
the mask on. I already had covid and the
shots as well. I know that is a touchy
subject for some as well. So if I were 
to wear a mask for a long period of time
I would remove it for a few seconds on
occasion before putting back on. If I were
on a plane I would go to the bathroom to
remove the mask even if it were the only
reason to go to the bathroom. 

It is important to be thankful whether we
have a lot or a little. Everyday is precious
especially when we don't know how many
days we have. I know the holidays can be
rough with losing those close to us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment