Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Another Experience

As I have  said often  I  enjoy meeting
 new people  or those I have seen  before 
however haven't  talked  with besides 
saying hello. 

I had that experience  on Monday talking 
with another regular at the  coffee shop.
He actually  went to high school where
my mother taught for 20 years. I find it
interesting  meeting  people who went 
my mother's school this year then ever
before.

The gentleman  didn't have my mother 
as a student but did remember her. He
swam on the  boys swim team. The 
school won the state title in boys swimming 
something like 30 straight years. A record 
which  would be hard to  break.

Monday was a cold day. The temperature 
high was 23 degrees here. The lowest
temperature on this day in 31 years.
Hoquim which is about 25 miles from
the Washington coast had the highest 
temperature in the  state at 28 degrees.
Omak which  is in the  eastern part of the
state near the  Canadian border had the
low of zero.  Quite the day for  sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment