Monday, December 6, 2021

Listening to others

I am not sure whether listening to
others would be considered a talent
or a gift. I think so anyway. Be sort
of hard for me but I believe I am
getting better at it.

Since covid-19 it seems a lot of
people have no problem speaking
their freedom of speech. Giving
your opinion is fine but these days
it is important to watch what you
have to say because people won't
like it or hold it against you. 

I find it important to work through
my thoughts before speaking out
on anything. Also, I find some who
speak their opinion over and over
again tiresome even those I may
agree with them. In fact, so tiresome
I don't go on social media as often
as I did before and then I don't listen
to the new as often either.

So listen to those you know and may
learn a thing or two or even more. If
they are bound to talk about politics
over and over again I would move on
but that is my opinion. Again it really
isn't the politics as much as saying
the same thing time and after time
unless you are one that enjoys that.

What we learn from others we can
pass on to other people as well. We
might come up with some bright 
ideas. We can come up with our 
own ideas by listening to others.
It isn't just leaders or mentors but
the everyday person we meet for
coffee or tea or at work. We might
get astonished after a period of 
time. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment