Saturday, December 18, 2021

Making Adjustments

Sometimes we have to make adjustments 
in our lives. 

On Friday  morning  my blood pressure  was
just right when  I  woke up.  I took my medication 
at the  time I do every morning. When I  got 
to cardiac  rehab  my blood  pressure  was low. 
It wasn't  low like when  I went to the hospital but
still low.

Now Saturday  morning  the same as when  I woke
Up on  Friday.  I have decided I am going to wait
longer before taking.. I will be checking  my blood 
pressure  again soon. I will  take it when it is higher.
On Thursday  I see my cardiologist so likely  have
to lower my medication again.

See I call this making adjustments.  I will be careful 
since I don't want my blood pressure  get to high.
Make your adjustments  where you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment