Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My Continue Walking

I try to walk twice  a day. I have time to 
walk  once for a longer period of  time  
I do so.

On Monday  I walked twice and  in the 
morning there wasn't  any rain. I had
other things  to do  so I  figured to 
walk in the  afternoon as well. 

It was  raining  some but decided to
go anyway. Though  I  did get wet 
some I had a good  time.  My main 
point is to  be healthy.  Tuesday, 
Thursday  and Friday I go to cardiac 
rehab, however, it ends right  before  
Christmas. My insurance doesn't 
cover after that. I plan to  join the 
YMCA which  my insurance  should  
cover.

I  plan to go to the YMCA on Monday,
Wednesday, and Fridays for  sure  
while I am at home. I  should  know 
others there so seeing  more people 
will be  good.

My idea is to  continue exercises I
have done at cardiac rehab  but add
swimming and basketball too. I do
some  other things  as well.

My next life  sounds exciting  to
happen. I let you know how it goes.
This  won't let me stop from my 
other plans to. We should  go as 
far as we can.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment