Friday, February 25, 2022

Destiny Day

I believe  everyday  can be a destiny
day, however,  there are days that
turn out this way than others.

I know most people  remember the 
day they met their spouse or best
friend. That day was  destiny for
sure.

On Thursday I  had one of those 
days of destiny though  not for
spouse or  best friend. 

I decided to go to grocery store  
right by where I  have physical 
therapy. It  really wasn't  my plan 
initially. Anyway,  I  was looking 
at yogurt at the time when I  heard
a  voice saying my name.

It turned out be a woman I  knew
from high school. We are friends 
on social media but only the second 
time we have seen each other since 
high school.

We both know what each other has
gone through in regards to our health. 
We updated how things were going 
right now. She mentioned where she
saw me at the health club a few days 
ago but didn't  have the time to say
hello. She said  that  she is at the
health club  on Mondays, however,
still  figuring  out what other days
during the week.  I  do go on Mondays 
so likely see her. I certainly will look 
out for  her.

This I would call  destiny for sure. Keep in mind today might be destiny day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment