Monday, February 7, 2022

Wisdom Calling Out

I have a woman who wants me to help 
her out on a legal matter.I told  her that we
haven't  met yet so won't help  her. Also 
the only ones I  would  help be immediate 
family and possibly a  few others.

She said don't you trust me. I  said we haven't 
met and we would have to before doing so.
She continues  to say please trust me I trust 
you. She has  nothing to lose where I  could.

Taking out emotion or desire wisdom has to 
take place. The more she says trust wisdom  
tells me less to trust her.

Even if I  did  what she ask I would  have to 
be in video chat at the very  least with her and
her lawyer.  She might not even be who she
says she is. 

I am sure many are suckered in however
wisdom will prevail. Amen!  😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment