Sunday, March 20, 2022

A Long Day

It turned out  a long day Saturday meeting 
my cousin for the first time.

Though it was a brief time  meeting it was
worth it. She was given up for adoption.  
I  met her brother as well who was adopted
to when she was three years old. Her parents 
couldn't  have children. I met her son as well.  

She showed  pictures  of  her parents along 
with two daughters  and  two grandsons 
who are both in the Navy. 

I brought pictures with me. I left some of
her natural mother who was my aunt and
my dad's oldest sister. Also, her younger
sister too.

It was so sad she never met her sister. She
has been gone for a while now. Her sister
Judy I know could have had a better life
meeting her. 

One of her daughters lives c.oser to me 
near Seattle.  I  look forward to  meeting 
her soon as well. Now we will  chat on
line until we meet again. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment