Sunday, May 1, 2022

Hello May

Here we are starting  the fifth month
of 2022. The year is now one-third
over or we have two-thirds of the 
year to do something  in regards to  
our purpose. 

Our purpose  can be different  from 
one year to the next. It doesn't mean
we have a new purpose  every year.

There are those who have a purpose 
of encouragement while others may
have hospitality. The difference could 
be those you encourage or invite over
to your home. 

There are those who move for a job
or they move for retirement.  You 
might do the same or you may travel.

I  have  family  that are coming in July.
I will  have opportunity to  do my purpose 
to encourage them and have a good time 
as well. Probably go to  the mountains 
or the ocean we will  see. 

Again I will see them in September for
the wedding of my niece. I  will see places
and people I haven't met before. I  find
it a challenge and exciting at the  same time.

Enjoy May and don't look to far ahead.
Let your purpose be greater than  before.

No comments:

Post a Comment