Saturday, May 21, 2022

My Appreciation

I want you to know I  appreciate you
whether you  have been  on this blog
once or hundreds of times.

This was my original  blog where I 
began sharing  about my life and
then developed about our life purpose. 

It is so nice that people  in at least a
dozen countries view this blog. I hope
my writings  make some difference in
your life. 

I write our purpose  in Christian or Godly
perspective. I believe  God has a purpose 
for each of us which he designed us before
we were born. Though we don't always live
up to his expectations it doesn't  change
God's view or reason he created us for.

I do know people have otherways at looking
at our purpose.  It has to  do with other religions 
and or cultures. I  believe though as mentioned 
God has a bigger plan for us than we realize.
This is how we should  look at it.

I hope I have the time and money to  travel to
more of the states here in USA.  I  have around
35 states I have not been to  as of yet. I hope
to see as many national parks as I  can.

Let you know  about my website as well 
herbnightingale.com. I  write  something on
it's blog three times  a week.  I plan to post
pictures there as well as Instagram and Facebook.
I  write  on a local sports website as well 
pacificnwsports.com. 

My pastor has told us the last several weeks how
important  it is to disciple others and be discipled
as well.  So I  hope I am discipline you to some degree.
It is so important we grow and flourish each day.

God's  blessings to you this day and everyday. Amen!
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment