Thursday, June 2, 2022

Continue On Exercise and Diet

Everyday I do have the opportunity to walk
in one fashion or another. If it is raining I
walk indoors primarily at the YMCA. My
goal is to take at least ten thousand steps
in a day and sometimes more. For me that
comes to five miles as two thousands steps
equals on mile.

Though I have done quite well losing weight
as you can imagine it isn't as easy as walking.
By the way, since I did physical therapy before
joining the YMCA I do exercises as well as
the walking. Doing sit ups and push ups along
with stretches I do at the YMCA as well at
home.

The diet I am on actually helps if I slip and
eat something like junk food. When I do so
I eat small portions. Most times I am able
to eat fish, fruit and vegetables, On rare
occasions I will have red meat.  For a while
I ate chicken but I found it a problem digesting
in my stomach so for me I stay away from it.

My will and goal where I am at  about half way
of losing the weight keeps me going. Not easy
on some days but I figure if I do slip it is only
for one day. I hope it helps you if your in the
same boat as I am trying lose weight and stay
in shape. Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment