Sunday, June 5, 2022

I Almost Forgot

You may wonder what I almost forgot. 
Usually when I wake up I know what
day it is. Today it took me a couple
minutes to remember it is Sunday.

Important day for I go to church
and worship. If I forget anything
it is taking my midday medications.
Not a big deal since I do take them
at some point since the time isn't
important. 

Another thing is forgetting to take
out the garbage. I take out garbage
almost every day. If I want to take
it out when I leave I put it by the door 
now. Like my medication though 
not real important because I will
take it out at some point. The day 
when garbage is picked up if I have
garbage than I put it by the door
for sure though again not a big deal.

Maybe this will help you out. The 
older we get the more we forget. I 
am like most I don't remember 
what happened yesterday than
five years ago or more.

Have a blessed day and may your
health be good. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment