Saturday, June 25, 2022

Summer Begins

Here in Western Washington we have 
had a weird  year  regarding  the weather. 
In fact it has rain more than anything. 

We are accustomed  to rain in the
winter, however,  spring game a bit 
more  than  usual.  Also, the temperatures 
in the 40s  and  50s for the most part. 
It didn't  feel  like spring  though trees
did blossom.  Hard to  grow  vegetables.

Friday  we had hot temperatures in the 
70s and the weekend  in the mid 80s.
May even hit the 90s by Monday. It
will cool down to the 70s on Tuesday 
with some rain.

This quite usual  here except  not the
90s before July. Have to  say nothing
surprises after the last few years.

Friday evening I went downtown Gig
Harbor since wonderful weather. I  had
to park in  the  shopping  center since
traffic  was heavy. I figured because  of 
the highway being so slow some drivers
decided to  exit and go through  town.

This was true drivers exited off highway,
however,  lines were being painted around
the new roundabout.  I  am  not sure smart
to do when traffic being heavy anyway. I 
walked  almost to the roundabout. I  actually 
walked faster than the cars were going. They 
we're letting 20 to 30 cars at a time each
direction.

I talked to a few people in their cars. They had
no idea about the painting  of lines. They figured 
their was an accident.  I  am sure they wished
stayed  on the highway.  

Certainly  made the evening  interesting.  Now 
you enjoy your weekend  and be blessed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment