Sunday, July 3, 2022

Exercising Can Be Fun

I know exercising is work but
it can be fun at the same time.
I guess it comes down to your
attitude.

From experience it is best to
have a partner if you want to
have fun or enjoy it anyway.

Saturday I joined an aerobics
dance class st the YMCA. It 
was fun for sure and I wasn't
tired when I was done. It lasted
45  minutes. It used every muscle
I had done on weights. Nothing
wrong with weights but certainly
more fun. 

If you don't think you will enjoy
exercising at least give it a month.
Taking a class might be the way
to go since you will be with others.
Don't worry if you make mistakes
because everyone does. You can
start in the back if you want to.
I started in the back on Saturday.
I think next time I will move up
if I can. At least the row ahead of
me.

Best to you and exercise well.

No comments:

Post a Comment