Thursday, August 18, 2022

A Long Trip

My trip to British Columbia was long
however I made it even longer.

I missed the exit somehow for Hope 
British Columbia. I was on the wrong
highway so I tried for another one
which was a mistake. I ended up
taking the longest route which took
me more than two hours more.

My cousin Christy said I stayed on the
original highway it wasn't much longer 
than the one I was supposed.

Another thing I could have done was turn around when I realized my mistake. The moral of the story I will
never do it again.

Adding to it the long route became more time because the traffic was
terrible. The only bad part. The view
was spectular. 

I actually do that route on my way
home because I will be stopping to
see my cousin Rob. The difference 
is it will be in two days not one 
I will take pictures on my return. 

😉😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment