Friday, August 12, 2022

It's Friday

I know I say to myself every week Friday 
again already. Time does go by fast. I  
think the same for other days to.

Make a list of accomplishments along
With surprises  including someone you
saw that wasn't  expected. 

A second list: what you like to accomplish 
this next week.  Next Friday which again 
will be here again soon check off those
things that were accomplished.

By next Friday  I  expect to  be in British  
Columbia Canada. I  will  be  visiting  
cousins from my  mother's side. I 
will send pictures here on the way and
being there.

I  have  had no trouble before when 
going and coming back. This is the
first time by myself.  The other times
my mother  was with me. 

We should pray for one another that
this week  goes well  for each. This
especially  for those who are going
through  health  issues  or traveling 
like me.

Remember  though take it one day
at a time. Amen!  ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment