Friday, August 26, 2022

True Blue

One of my favorite colors is blue.
I am not sure whether it is because
my eyes are blue or the ocean is
blue.

True blue means we are true to 
ourselves. Our thoughts, beliefs,
values and purpose.

After a week visiting cousins in
Cariboo and now in the Okanagan
of British Columbia I will head back
home for two weeks before going
to Virginia.

I will be visiting my brother and his
family. This includes seeing my grand
niece for the first time. She turned
25 months a few days ago. In October
she will be joined by a new sibling.

Doing some traveling for a short 
period of time gives me more in
the ways to use my gifts, talents
and purpose. 

This time is reconnecting to family
my future travels to visit other places.
Using my purpose to new people well
as seeing new places.  😊😊😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment