Saturday, September 10, 2022

A Long Day

Friday certainly was a long day.
I got up early to take airporter
at 4 am arriving a few minutes 
before 5 am.

My flight took off about 7:30 am
for Newark New Jersey. Arrived
there around 4 pm eastern time.
The seats were tight for sure. 
Made for those around five feet
instead of six feet or taller.

The flight from Newark to Washington
DC was delayed an hour though felt
longer than that. Arrived around 8:30
eastern time.

The time difference certainly has
effected me. Being tired I slept
almost seven hours without ever
waking up which doesn't happen
often to me.

It was nice to see Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
while driving to my brother's home
in Virginia. Not a long drive at all.

Saturday not sure what the day
will be like though I know adjusting
to time change for sure. 😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment