Friday, September 23, 2022

Be Encourger

Our tongue  can be our best friend  
or worst enemy. 

I experienced  that last week  on 
my trip from family  member.  I  didn't 
respond back immediately  out of 
respect for my niece and her wedding 
which happened last Friday. 

Another thing  I  knew the person  was
hurting  though I  don't  think of it
as excuse.

Again this shows me we must think 
before we speak and encouraging 
words is the best way to  accomplish 
it..

The words spoken  were not kind
and  not truthful  either. A double 
whammy  we could say.

A couple days  later I  was asked to 
take a second covid-19 test before
the wedding.  Actually  a third test.
I  took the first  test before going 
on the trip then another five days 
later there. After being told I should 
have taken  another test I  let my brother 
know that I didn't  appreciate the way
I  was being treated.  

My brother  said well you came a long
ways and want to  be sure you  didn't 
catch covid. I  told him I  had covid 
18 months ago and since I  have  been 
tested negative  eight times including 
these two times. The second  test was
taken five days after arriving  and I  don't 
feel any symptoms. So I  didn't  take
the third test. 

It is important  we keep  our composure
under these circumstances  and at the 
same time  stand up for ourselves. 

Words can be damaging and hurt relationships 
so again encourage one another. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment