Monday, September 12, 2022

When Traveling

Now that I am traveling visiting
family I look to use my gifts and
talents. 

My humor is what I use most of
all. I am not sure my greatest
talent but something I enjoy doing.

I guess using humor will put people 
at ease as well as normal conversation.

I have to see how the gifts will work
during my travel this week. 

I plan to visit Washington DC Monday
 as well as Tuesday and Wednesday. 
Thursday may as well.

The weather is expected to rain Monday
 so I may visit a couple of 
Museums.  Tuesday I will visit the
Washington monument and Lincoln Memorial.
 I will have to figure out
more of my plans as time permits.

It looks like McLean Virginia where 
I am staying has easy access to DC
by rail. Hopefully things will go
 smoothly. Blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment