Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Healing Process

On Monday  while at the YMCA  I 
chatted  with  a woman before  
dance class. 

We have been in dance class  together 
mainly  on Saturdays.  She was taking 
a little  time  out to  join the  Monday 
class.

She said  that  she remembers  the first
time we met at the YMCA.  She and
her family  was new to the area. We 
were in the room where  the Saturday 
class meets and we were both doing
exercises.  She found the time very good. 

A few minutes  after Monday's dance
was over a man asked me what my name  
is. I  said  my name  is Herb. He said 
last name Nightingale  right. I  said yes.

He told me his name is John. It turned out
we were in school  together.  The last time 
I  saw him was junior  high school.  I 
remembered  me specifically from first and
second  grade. 

Anyway  to the woman and John gave me 
so much peace and healing.  What a lovely 
day I will  always  remember.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment