Saturday, November 5, 2022

Friday Night Winds

Here  in Western Washington  we  had 
the wind blow hard along with rain. It 
means winter is here.

The power went off late in the evening 
for only a moment.  Not sure about 
anywhere  else. The Washington Huskies 
football  game against was delayed as well 
since they had to wait about 25 minutes 
for the lights to  come back on.  I  am  glad 
I  didn't  have wait that long. I  am  sure 
some people  were already  in  bed.

Certainly  been  a long week having my 
head  cold. The doctor  wanted me to take
a covid test so I  did which was negative.

I look forward forward  to  this cold to be
over so I  can  join the world  once again.
I  hope you all have a healthy and good
weekend  while I  hope to be done with
this cold soon. 👍👍❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment