Saturday, December 31, 2022

Being Close

Here we are the last day of the year.
Is there anything  you  want to remember 
of 2022.  Your last chance.  Lol

Going to Virginia  for  the  first  time 
and attending my niece  Leslie's 
wedding.  A very  nice wedding and
Virginia  a good  place to visit to.

I visited  Washington  DC  five days
as my brother  lives within 30 minutes
in McLean Virginia.  I  took the train
each day. This was my second visit 
to DC. It had been several  decades 
since my last time there. This was
the longer visit than the first time.

I  look  forward to  see 2023. Have it
a better experience  of my life purpose. 
Included is meeting  more people and
hopefully  some be part of my life.
I  wish everyone here a blessed  year
as well.  ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment