Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Fasting

Most of us don't like to 
fast however it is a good
idea whether on an occasion
or s regular basis.

Here about people who may
fast for a week or a month. 
We don't have to do that at all.
It doesn't work for most of us
because of our health.

It is sort of funny because fasting 
is good for our health
as long as we are smart about 
it.

Right now I have a problem
with my stomach so I am 
going on a  short fast and see
how my body responds. 

There are those who fast and 
often longer for spiritual reason. 
They maybe praying for the nation, 
their family or church or all three. 
If you have never fasted before I 
would recommend going slowing. 
A day or two the first time. 

The thing is you can drink water or
 tea several times a day. Another fast 
is called intermediate  where you may
 go for 15 hours after your last meal. 
For example, you had dinner at 6 pm 
than have something at 9 am the next 
morning. 

Since it is after most people have 
breakfast than have some kind of 
fruit. You can drink water during 
or after as well. 

If you feel that you can go longer 
than wait until lunch. I usually have 
lunch as my main meal anyway. 
I try for small portions  at each meal. 
In between I have fruit or nuts.

Having a fast or small portions
of meals will keep us healthy.
Not easy to do but a good life
style. Personally I stay away 
from foods with a lot of salt
in them. If you want to once
or twice a month have something
 you want to have badly.

Good luck at fasting and having 
a good healthy food life. 😉😉😉


No comments:

Post a Comment