Thursday, January 19, 2023

Feeling Good

The older you get one of your purposes
is feeling  good.  Not always an easy  task. 

At the YMCA  I  not only see young people 
staying in shape I  see older ones as well.

See I am  not  saying old people.  We might
be getting  older but don't  have  to  feel old.
A lot of it has to do with your mentality.

I know some older people  who  say they 
feel  young in the inside. Our bodies are
wasting  away but our minds don't have to.

Most of my life I  didn't  even know I had a
purpose.  Now that I  don’t  have a job I 
have a mission.  God has called me to the
mission  field.  It doesn't  mean I am going
to Africa though I  may for a visit.

My mission  is  right here in United States.
I will add Canada as well. Who knows maybe
Mexico. 

Every day  waking up  is God what mission 
you have for me. Is it to put a smile on 
another one's  face. I  use my humor for
the most part. I  have  no problem talking 
with another person.

We live in world  with darkness  so if anyone 
of us can put light wherever we go the better.
You have a different  purpose  than me but
be the best one you can. Amen!  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment