Friday, February 10, 2023

About Money

I think this is my first time speaking 
about money.  I  know some people 
are upset with their churches about
tithing.  Some drill it hard. Yes Jesus 
Christ talked about tithing and storing
money in the storehouse.

I  to know there are churches that talk
about tithing  a lot and I am glad that I 
don't  go to one of those churches. 
Tithing is between  you  and  God. 
There has been doctorine where you 
give more the more you receive. There
is a good possibility  that  may happen 
but it isn't for sure. They may even say
you have a lack of faith not doing so.

Though tithing  is  important  where you 
tithe is up to you. Most give to the church
they attend for where they are spiritually 
fed where I  know at least a few give to
missions as part of their tithe. Personally 
I believe  to missions is above the tithe 
but in the end is between  you and God.

Another area is saving. It is having more
money coming in then going out. Depending 
on your income not easy to  do but necessary.
God does not want us poor though there are
some who think that way to especially those
in ministry.  I  am  sure  we have all heard the
stories.

Extra income can come in numerous ways. The
stock market  or get a second job. Not one that
keeps  you away from  your family a lot. There
are ways to make money on line right from home.
Remember  the  love of money is the root of evil
not having it isn't.  ❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment