Thursday, February 16, 2023

Finding Our Niche

Many of us might know what our
purpose is but maybe trying to figure 
out what to do with it.

If you go on social  media you will
find out what people's niche is.
There are a lot hikers on social 
media  however many have a particular 
niche they go with.

They may travel  many places for people 
to view where they are or have been.
Some may hike to mountains or to
waterfalls. There are photographers as
well who take specific types of photos 
in different places.

You might not be a hiker or photographer,
however your purpose  has a destination 
or niche.

I write  about encouraging people  to go
after their purpose,  however God has more
for me than that. I  have been  called to be
a missionary in my local area as well as the
USA and Canada. My question I am trying to 
figure out how to find the people that I am  
expected to minister  to. Do I  go on my own
or join an organization. I have my church,  however 
will it be through them. Time will tell  at this
point.  

I wish you the best if your purpose is  going in a
new direction. I  will be praying for you. Please 
come into the comments if you have something
to share. Amen!  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment